Athena Insurance and Financial Services
Athena Insurance and Financial Services will be accepting applications for Agents and sub-producer soon.
States we write in:
- Arizona – http://ArizonaFarmInsurance.com
- California – http://CaliforniaFarmInsurance.com
- Nevada – http://NevadaFarmInsurance.com
- Oregon – http://OregonFarmInsurance.com
- Texas – http://TexasRanchersInsurance.com
Agent and sub-producer requirements will include all of the following at a “minimum.”
- At least five years experience in producing Property & Casualty in the Agriculturally related lines of insurance,
- For Crop Insurance you must attend Certification Classes as required (12 hrs for the first year)
- Allow and pass a background check
- Licensed for the State in which you are to produce business
- Be committed to produce at least $100,000 of premium related Ag business in the first 24 months. This premium can include all lines of insurance for “Property & Casualty” listed here.
- Pass a financial check
- and more…